on my wishlist #2

Written by Darlyn At Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City, which will be posted every Wednesday. It allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured. If you are anything like me then your wishlist is getting longer by the day! If you would like to take part and have your own 'On My Wishlist' post then you can find more info here. (This post was inspired by the fab In My Mailbox by Kristi at The Story Siren).

Ok, when I think of what book I want next, I stumbled for a while. Then I feel like, there's so much I want that I couldn't state each of it in one entry. Sometime when I go to the bookstore, it seems that I want to buy everything! And there is also a moment that I plan to buy this one book, but I turn out buying another book that I don't really plan to buy. So, I think for my wish list, I want to wish only for one for a week. So, this week, I wish for;

Book title: Inkdeath (Inkheart Trilogy #3)
Author: Cornelia Funke
Format: Paperback
Genre: Fiction-YA Fantasy
Paperback: 736 pages
Summary: (Goodreads)

Ever since the extraordinary events of Inkspell, when the enchanted book Inkheart drew Meggie and her father, Mo, into its chapters, life in the Inkworld has been more tragic than magical. Dustfinger is dead, having sacrificed his life for his apprentice's, and now, under the rule of the evil Adderhead, the fairy-tale land is in bloody chaos, its characters far beyond the control of Fenoglio, their author. Facing the threat of eternal winter, Mo inks a dangerous deal with Death itself. There yet remains a faint hope of changing the cursed story—if only he can fills its pages fast enough.

Inkdeath—the captivating final tale in the Inkheart trilogy.

I know I'm so not updated person about books..Maybe everyone already read the trilogy =( Well, I've read Inkheart and Inkspell, but not Inkdeath, yet. The final installment of Inkheart seems has good reviews from a lot of readers. I myself didn't really enjoy the first trilogy, Inkheart but the second one, Inkspell is really exciting and love it a lot. I'm so eager to read the final trilogy, and of course has to wait.. *sob sob*

12 comments:

  1. talking about Inkheart....
    there's a movie with the same title...
    is it based on the book Darlyn???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes cj..already watched that too..have you read any of the trilogy..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope....
    i stumbled upon inkheart at the bookstore last time i went there....
    but i end up buying some other books...haha!!!
    i really picked inkheart at first...
    n hesitantly put it back on the shelf..
    n turn my back...haha!! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I haven't read this yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read this book, too. Everytime I see it in the bookstore, however, it's only hardback, and I don't want to spend the money on it. I've got it on my TBR list at the library now, but it seems to always be checked out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a series that I keep meaning to read but then never get around to it. I'm sure I will get to them soon. Too many books, too little time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'm behind the times because I haven't read any of this series or seen the movie :-)
    Hope you get your wish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This series looks so good! I haven't read any of these yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Lisa-Marie = i think the trilogy in one book is already published..check it out when you have the opportunity. love to hear other people's thought on this one =p

    @ Chrissie = that is so true. that's why i i never keep up to read the latest book published =(

    @ Teddyree = I'm going home this chinese new year holiday and will definitely get time to shop!

    @ inthehammockblog = the movie was good too.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a great wishlist yourself!
    :)
    Finally! A malaysian book blog :)

    Hmm..
    I'm thinking of joining "on My Wishlist" as well.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ mizzYasmin = come and join for the nxt week.should be fun..*wink2*

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first book in the trilogy was OK for me. I haven't read the second and third ones, but I do have them in my TBR. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review