hey you!

Written by Darlyn At Monday, June 28, 2010
Hi guys!

Nothing to tell much but only to share something kind of cool. I've been featured on Charlotte's blog @ The Book on The Hill for Book Blog Around The World. I enjoyed answering all her questions for the interview and there's some or a little about me I've love to share. Just heads up to her blog if you want to know a little bit about me ;p

Click HERE and say Hi to Charlotte (and me) and I think you should follow her blog (if you are not yet), because I think she is so cool ;p

p/s: Don't forget to enter my Dear Followers Giveaway too *wink*

6 comments:

  1. Going to check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great feature, and it's great to know you a lot better through the interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic interview, enjoyed learning more about you.


    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review