the huge "jane in justen" TBR readathon

Written by Darlyn At Monday, June 14, 2010
*Note* It's actually "The Huge TBR Readathon"

I never EVER actually participate in any Readathon before, or maybe this is actually the FIRST time I heard about it. Yeah, I know. I'm so left behind. But thanks to Kristen @ Bookworming in the 21st Century for hosting this Readathon. I've decided to enter this Readathon as I really want to read a few of Jane Austen's books in courtesy of my participating in 'Jane in June' hosted by Misty @ Book Rat this month.

The Readthon started today, Monday June 14th 8 am (whatever time zone you are in) until Sunday, June 20th - midnight at my own blog (dArLyN&bOoKs). I've plan to read Jane Austen's book and here's the list;

1) Sense and Sensibility
2) Emma
3) Pride and Prejudice
4) Mansfield Park

and maybe;

5) Persuasion
6) Northanger Bay

I know it's 4 book or maybe 6 only. However, since I'm not Majoring in English Literature (and I'm not English too!), it maybe takes a lot while for me to read it (come on, it's CLASSIC!), plus, with some laziness. So, the only thing I have to do this whole week is read, read and read on my field sampling trip. But if you're reading this week, come on join in. ;p

Happy Reading!

13 comments:

  1. This is the first time I'm taking part in a readathon too. Good luck with yours. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome top 4 choice! p&p, mansfield park and emma are my 3 all time favorite jane austen novels. good luck darlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo good idea! I wish I had time to participate in Jane in June, but I have so much other non-Austen books to read first! Hope you love them all and get your whole reading list read! Thanks for joining me and hope you have many readathons ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? Whoot whoot! You go girl! I'm so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with that, I've actually not read most of these books--but I know I want to definitely give it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fast reader but these are slow for me too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun - looks like you have a great plan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Darlyn, thanks for dropping by my pages :-) I look forward to read more of your blog - and happy TBR-reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck !! I am getting a late start but going to try and catch up.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you're having Jane Austen Read-a-Thon! I hope you'll finish all of them! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am getting a late start on the readathon and now here I am on the computer! Reading Jane is fun but I can't read her very fast either. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're taking the challenge to a whole new level - that's a lot of Jane Austen. Great choices though! Good luck with your goals and have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck in the readathon! I saw it at Kristen's blog too. Hmm, can I start today? :D

    Anyway, I have an award for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review