my monthly books recap: june 10

Written by Darlyn At Friday, July 02, 2010
Hi guys! This post is just my latest update on what I've managed and finished to read for June. So far I've read 13 books this month. Yeay! 5 already being reviewed and the rest is NOT. I know what you'll think. But just lets say, I am a very busy girl, which is 24 hours a day is not enough for a greedy human like me. Hah! Ok, so here's the list;

1) Mary, Mary by James Patterson
2) Jane Austen's Guide To Dating by Lauren Henderson
3) Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
4) Emma by Jane Austen
5) Dear Jane Austen: A Heroine's Guide To Life and Love by Patrice Hannon
6) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
7) Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
8) Guilty Pleasures by Laura Lee Guhrke
9) Written in The Heart by Judith Stacy
10) Give and Take by Kate Walker
11) The Brazillian Tycoon's Mistress by Fiona Hood-Stewart
12) Temporary Engagement by Jessica Hart
13) A Candle For A Devil by Susanne McCarthy

June also has been a great event of Jane in June hosted by precious Misty @ Book Rat. I've been participating in the event and kind of took an oath to read books as many as I can of Jane Austen or any books related to hers. Frankly speaking, I read only 4 books by Jane Austen and 2 is from Autens' fragment books. That is quite an achievement for me, at the very least.

I have to admit that last month I've been a little bit a 'romance crush junkie' as the remaining books on the list is actually Mills&Boon romance books. Well, I still enjoy reading them. Lighten and brighten up my mood.

So there you go. All in all, I already read 58 books so far this year! Yeay! I plan so little for July. I don't really know what books I'm going to read. The reason why is that I already wrapped up all books in boxes and ready to ship them to home!

Maybe you see a little less of me this month. However, I will always be around ;p

Last but not least, how was your June? I hope all of you have a great read for the last month and enjoy many more for July!

7 comments:

  1. Good month, more productive than you know!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/06/june-monthly-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coool!

    PS
    Stop by :)
    You won: http://www.talesofwhimsy.com/2010/07/contest-winners-blog-birthday-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive. Not only all the books you've read so far, but all the Austen books. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of books you read! I wish I've more time so I can make a dent of my TBR pile!! Way to go, Darlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious. That makes me happy, because that's what I actually call my ratties (my little precious. Hmm, I kinda sound like Golem...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Darlyn! You've been busy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review