i'm back! i'm back!

Written by Darlyn At Friday, September 24, 2010
Hello fellow bloggers and readers!

I'm so excited to be back online and the holiday was a blast! I got back from Kuala Lumpur to Bintulu on Sept 22nd and took a while to sort things, unpacking and met some friends to say hi and catches up. So today I read a few emails and also reading some blogs. I have a few things to sort out and organize after being gone for quite a while. Heck, it really felt I lost contact with the world! At least I still can check emails and reply through my phone since there's no internet connections at my hometown. You can guess it as a deserted island or something like that. LOL.

I will get back with more reviews, a few author guest post and interviews. But today I just want to visit around and say hi to you and read other blogs reviews. I realized there's a load of contest is going on around. It's time to hit the luck! Yum-yum! See you guys around!

Oh, there's a few pictures during the Eid Mubarak. I hate to upload pictures, hope a few of it is enough to tell you the story behind it. LOL. We celebrate Eid at our grandparent's hometown. So now you know why I'm lost from the world. =)

me

me and my sister, Ziehan.

Ziehan with mom.

Ziehan with my only brother; Alim.

me, sisters and cousins;
boys wearing traditional 'baju Melayu' and girls wearing traditional 'baju kurung'.

the sisters; Aisyah, Ziehan, me and Tasha.

p/s: Yes, you can see Ziehan in every pictures. She just love to be 'sticky' or 'clingy'. LOL. Oops, sorry!

23 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I was just wondering where you'd been. I've missed seeing you around!

    You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Thanks for sharing the pics! You all look so happy; and I love the colourful 'baju kurung'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have u back Darlyn!! Hehe...Raya is such a hectic celebration eh? but we enjoyed it so much!!! Welcome back.......=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! It looks that you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely pictures of your family. I especially love the first one of you and your sister. The room and the vibrant colors of the walls and your orange baj kurungs are beautiful. Glad t ohave you back too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Thanks for the update and the pictures - I especially love the last one - too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! The colors of the baju kurungs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back to the blogging world! It's great to have you back.

    I love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photographs and it looks like you had so much fun! Love photo number 1 with the orange and green colors together. It has been SO long since I was in Kuala Lumpur! These photos remind me of when I visit Oman (I will go again in December)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful family you have!
    The background on your site is lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Back! I love the traditional clothing, it is so very pretty :) My family does that too, goes on vacation with each other except all of us avoid the camera like the plague LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to see you back and beautiful pictures! You have a lovely smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you are back! We missed you! Seems like you had a great time on your vacation. And thank you for sharing the pictures. That house is very light, I love it. The colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!
    What amazing pictures.
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    *hugs*
    You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. glad you had fun!! I love your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're all glad you're back!! I'm glad you had a great time :) Thank you for sharing your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great looking family! Glad you enjoyed yourself.

    Love the baju kurung's! I was wondering if the different colors have different meanings.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yayyy! You're back! I missed you! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You and your sisters are lovely-- it looks like you had a great time.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. You and your sisters are very pretty! Thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome back, Darlyn! Love the pictures and that baju kurung. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know it's a bit (actually a LOT) late, but EID MUBARAK!! :D
    Is it just me, or did it just pass so quickly this year?? :)
    Love the pix - :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review